Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The End?

What happened here? We don’t have any We create identity courses any more. That’s kind of strange. We’re getting along with our interactive movie. That’s going to be quite nice. And I almost think we have an identity now as a group. We made one ourselves. That feels like an accomplishment. And for myself… I know a new part of my identity now. One that I wasn’t familiar with. I found that it calms me when I write my thoughts about something down. I am not a person who just gives her thoughts to everybody. Especially when you don’t ask for it. This makes it harder for me to explain what I am thinking.  Simply because there is so much to tell. But for myself it’s really nice to have these things written down. I understand myself better and I can read it again and say hey I missed a point right there, or that was really stupid to think of me. And my family likes my blog as well. I was surprised by this. They don’t really mind reading my blog, right??  So I am so sorry, but I am not going to stop blogging. In fact I already know what my next blog is going to be about :D Perhaps on Friday. After assignment 13.  To be continued. 

Ps Have a look at the logo’s guys. They’re really nice. You’re a CreaTer or you’re not. And these are ;-)  https://sites.google.com/site/create10ca1site/organisation-exhibit

No comments:

Post a Comment