Thursday, September 2, 2010

My thoughts are starting here

Okeej guys, its official. I am starting a Blog!! Whajo. I am supposed to write about my thoughts but the thing is, I don’t really know which thoughts in my head are mine and which are from somebody else. That’s a problem. What are we going to do about that? I tell you the answer to that question. Absolutely nothing. If the thoughts of others are in my head they are automatically thought about by me myself and I so why worry about something stupid like that. So here are my thoughts of today and a little bit of yesterday to if you don’t mind. 'I am so freeking tired.' That’s a very interesting thought that keeps coming back actually. You see, I had a full half an hour of holidays. That’s not to much. I feel so tired all the time. I feel I could just sleep for a couple of weeks straight. But it was worth it. I heard my final grades yesterday. And I passed. That’s the main thing. I just want to study and here I am. Tired but enjoying classes so much. I can’t even explain how much I am loving my classes. I could do this for the rest of my life I guess. And I had only one day of class. Strange but I really don’t mind this. I mean, I miss my life. I miss my friends in Apeldoorn from time to time. I miss some friends a lot. But they will still be there when I go home tonight and since I am tired already with no prospects on sleeping good for a long time, I might as well make the most of my time. We can sleep when we die, right honey?



No comments:

Post a Comment